With DataKnowl, it is possible to manage the email channel effectively and efficiently
by structuring a management strategy capable of:
- Converting every incoming email into a ticket by opening a new ticket or updating
existing ticket. In this way, every email received and automatically transformed into
ticket, activates a flow of tracking and managing the request.
- Working as a team on the request received and transformed into a ticket, directly
from the DataKnowl Contact interface, simultaneously and collaboratively.
No more emails forwarded between various agents, multiple replies to the same email,
which increase the risk of mishandling the request or, even worse, of
not handling it at all.
- Managing and monitoring the workflow, knowing which agents and team members have
provided answers, and checking the processing status of the request.
- Tracking the reading of a request by a team member, the progress of its resolution
and checking who updated the status of the ticket and when the status was changed.
- Automating the workflow on the email channel, as the V-Agent is able to manage customer
requests independently and to open the related tickets in self-service mode.